Sunday, February 1, 2009

Randomness.....

I did get the boys and my flights booked for Spring break. That's always exciting. What a blessing to be able to travel to AZ in March with little cost. We cannot book Dan's because HOPEFULLY he'll have a job and would not be able to join us. I'll save my heart thoughts on that whole job thing another post. He is in Elgin, celebrating his dad's 88th birthday. I am so thankful that he is able to do this. They are a special family.

Isn't this just the cutest Picture? At least SOMEONE in our family had no problems making great friends. This is Ryan's Best Buds from his Pre-K. Noelle, Cade and Owen. These friends are a riot. All the parents are good folk too. Unfortunately for us, they all will go to TCA Central, whereas Ryan will go to TCA East. We'll have to try hard to keep up with the friendships.

Steffen is about to lose his first tooth. He's got "shark teeth". A condition where his permanent teeth have already come through BEHIND his baby teeth. I'm told this is common.

No comments:

Post a Comment