Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I took pictures...





As promised, I took pictures of the two areas giving me lots of grief in 2009. My goal is to use what I've got, and both these closets are FULL of stuff I need to use before I buy more. Do you think a whole closet full of candles is a tad excessive???? I did kick it in high gear this weekend and reorganize my linen closet where all my girly, pretty smelling stuff is. So now, if it's organized and cannot really see it, can I buy more? hmmm, didn't think so. Anyway, here it is, for all to see. Hopefully I'll retake it the end of 2009 and we'll see progress. :) I'm sorry to report that those pretty blue/green boxes are NOT from Tiffany's.....rather from Partylite. A pretty stunning visual, huh?
There you have it, and I'll check back in a year.

3 comments:

  1. Wow girl! I didn't know a closet full of candles could exist :) hehe I have a box full PLUS the ones that are all over my home. Speaking of candles - think I'll go light one now and use it up :) Proud of you for posting photos! Hope you see some progress of having used some up and not bought more at the end of the year. Keep up the good work on not buying more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl. Look at all those candles. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yeah, it looks like you have a few things to keep you going for the year. I need to use what I have, too. I tend to save the nicer stuff for "good" instead of just using and enjoying it. Not anymore. I would love a closet dedicated to this kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete