Sunday, December 27, 2009

Project 365

Not so much a "resolution" per se, but a little priority adjustment with my creative time. I'd like to get back into scrapbooking, less stamping (perhaps some of both). I just think my scrapbooking blesses my family so much more, and after all one only has so much extra free time. I'm thinking I'd like to take on the challenge of a "project 365". Seems quite easy, and I'm sure when the year is over huge satisfaction accomplished. Here is a link to what a project 365 is. I'd love to have some friends join me - sort of cheering each other on.
Check it out here

Be sure to leave me a note where you'll post your completed weeks so I can give you much kudos.

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I may not get the scrapbooking part done, but I could stand to document my year better for my blog. And I have one of those tiny cameras and an iPhone, so I have no excuse to not take one photo a day. Maybe I could take a picture of you on one of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - Good job Amy :) Have fun with it! I don't know that I can commit to it myself - but I do want to do more stamping and less Facebook! And more blogging and less Facebook games - and more time with the kids and less Facebook games. :) he he he - - see a trend?? ;) Blessings to you and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete