Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Baby is 5



Today is Ryan's 5th birthday! It also happens to be the day he "graduated" from Pre-Kindergarten. I asked the other mom's/friends if today was a sad day for them, and they said no. (Mom's who their 5YO is their youngest) and the general consensus was we are ready for our little ones to move out of pre-school era. I am a little more tender thinking my baby turned 5 today. It just seems like such a big boy age.
LOTS going on right now, so not time to blog, but I wanted to celebrate my son's birthday with y'all.
(PS that is one of his Pre-K teachers, not me - I didn't become gorgeous overnight :D)
Be sure to check into our picassa site for more photos. Enjoy.
Happy Birthday my baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I got tears in my eyes. It makes me sad about Samuel. Seems just like yesterday...hold on tight, Amy, hold on tight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - I love these photos - such a precious boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete